19 Mar Internship Opportunity with the CGRFA (Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Ag) – Apply Now!
The Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture is looking for interns to contribute to the preparation of The State of the World’s Biodiversity for Food and Agriculture report.
If interested, please submit your CV along with a brief statement describing your interest to the following email address: SOW-BFA@fao.org
Where: FAO headquarters in Rome
Who: Recently graduated in agriculture, natural resources, environment and/or socioeconomic sciences or related field or enrolled in a graduate degree programme. Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age.
Conditions: Visit this site for the overall conditions
· Degree in agriculture, natural resources, environment and/or socioeconomic sciences or related field
· Good knowledge in one or more sectors (crop and livestock agriculture / fisheries and aquaculture / forestry) or in one or more specific knowledge domains relevant to biodiversity for food and agriculture (for example biological control, pollination, micro-organisms in food production, etc.)
· Good writing skills in English language
· Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
· Working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or Russian
Duration: Minimum 3 to 6 months with possibility of extension to up to 11 months
Deadline for application: 10 November 2017
Start date: as soon as possible
Are you the one FAO is looking for? Wait no more and apply!
Go Further, Go IAAS!