04 Jan Call for Organising Committee to host TNT 2019
What is TNT?
TNT (Training New Trainers) is a week-long event where you will learn and practice different tools on how to design and deliver a soft skill training!
What you have to provide as a host country?
– 7 Days of Training (Event can be longer, training will be organized by ITC – IAAS Training Committee )
– Minimum 4 hours of morning sessions and 4 hours of afternoon sessions (program in the evening is optional because the participants usually need rest and free time)
– Accommodation for 10-15 participants & 4 Trainers
– Meals (3/day) for 10-15 participants & 4 Trainers
– Room for Training (minimum 50m2 with movable chairs & tables, to be able to build a circle with 20 people)
– Training Material (flip charts, markers, tape, etc)
– Trade fair
You should be able to finance this event more or less by your own ( with sponsors & other fundraising ).
The participation fee for the participants should be as low as possible and between 50 € and 120 €.
The Trainers don’t pay a fee (so 4 places without fee). If it’s possible Trainers should get a travel refund.
Also, on our social media you will find the poster with more details if you are interested for hosting the next TNT. We are waiting for your response. Take the challenge and don’t hesitate!
Go Further, Go IAAS!