03 Apr Become a part of the next EC/CC!
Are you ready to take your IAAS experience on a new, international level?
Become a part of the Executive or Control Committee 2017-2018 and make an impact in the world of IAAS!
Applications for the new board of IAAS World are now OPEN!
Read the EC-CC_GeneralJobDescription to get an insight in the job th the IAAS World team.
Executive Committee 2017-2018
• President President_JobDescription
• Vice President of External Relations VicePresidentExternalRelations_JobDescription
• Vice President of Communication VicePresidentCommunication_JobDescription
• Vice President of Exchange VicePresidentExchange_JobDescription
• Vice President of Finance VicePresidentFinance_JobDescription
Control Committee 2017-2018
• 3 members for the Control Committee CC_JobDescription
What IAAS offers?
• Work experience in a dynamic and friendly environment
• Develop yourself and improve your soft skills in an international young team
• Grow your network with youth leaders and international organization’s personnel
• Flexibility and space for individual goals and development
• Travel opportunities
• Improve your CV
• Team focused
• Ability to travel
• Functional English speaking, reading, and writing
• Passion for the development of IAAS and its members
• Comfortable to represent IAAS in front of large crowds & present our goals effectively
• Reliable access to a good internet connection which supports audio internet calls, including a computer microphone and camera
• Membership to a full member IAAS committee
• Willingness to move abroad for at least one of the 2 semesters (at Leuven, Belgium)
• Time to devote yourself to IAAS from August 2017 through August 2018
• Attend the Strategy Meetings during 2017-2018; First Strategy Meeting will be August/September 2017
• Attend the General Assembly during WoCo 2018
How to apply?
Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st:
Two min introduction video to IAAS, explaining your motivations
CV including IAAS experience
1A4 Letter of motivation
1A4 ‘My one year strategy’ (what do you want to accomplish)
You will be able to present you as a Candidate at the 2017 IAAS General Assembly (GA) in Mexico via Skype, video, or in-person and be in touch consistently with the EC or CC in preparation for the 2017 GA. The positions will be elected by voting by the full member countries during the 2017 General Assembly in Mexico.
Applications will be received until July 1st 2017, 23:59 GMT.
Article 7.1 Duties of the Executive Committee
7.1.1 To serve as the official representatives of the Association in its relation to other organisations.
7.1.2 To perform such duties as instructed by the General Assembly.
7.1.3 To submit the reports of its activities and the financial situation to the General Assembly and the Director’s Meetings.
7.1.4 To initiate contacts for co-operation with other international organisations.
7.1.5 To prepare the agenda for the General Assembly.
7.1.6 To keep the Control Committee continuously updated about their work and the financial situation of the Association.
7.1.7 To take over the duties of the other members of the Executive Committee whenever it is necessary.
7.1.8 To be responsible for the publishing of the Annual Review, Magazine, Constitution & By-Laws, IAAS guides and overlap documents whenever an update is necessary.
7.1.9 To assist any member in organising activities, running projects or any other matter related to the Association.
7.1.10 To be responsible for maintaining continuity of Executive Committee and Control Committee by assuring candidatures for all the positions. In order to this Executive Committee may use the tools described in the IAAS Human Resource Manual.
7.1.11 To inform the committees of IAAS of the Executive Committee’s work bi-monthly through EC couriers.
7.1.12 To update before the end of the term the Standard operating procedures and make sure that they are available to the next Executive Committee and Control Committee.